Kaspersky Anti-Virus 126.96.36.1990 MacOSX | 59.7
Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Mac has been developed to meet the specific
security requirements of Mac users who know the value of the data
stored on their computers, as well as the need to keep them running
the world, you can trust Kaspersky-s award-winning
technologies to protect your music, photos, files and sensitive
information, and prevent you passing malware threats on to friends and
colleagues when exchanging information with other types of computers.
- Real-time scanning of files, Internet downloads
and mail attachments
- Includes latest Kaspersky antivirus
technologies for better protection
- Fast and non-intrusive with
only 1% CPU impact on your Mac performance
- Familiar Mac-style
appearance and operation
- Special safeguards to prevent Kaspersky
Anti-Virus from being compromised
- Automatic regular and emergency
updates for always-on protection
- Prevents you passing non-Mac
threats on to friends and colleagues using different types of computers
Here are some key features of -Kaspersky Anti-Virus-:
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus offers signature-based
protection from all known types of threats including viruses, worms,
Trojans and bots.
- Files are scanned when opened, downloaded or
saved, restricting access to suspicious files and disinfecting them
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus protection is not
restricted to threats against files, music, photos and personal
information on your Macintosh; it also defends against the 30,000 new
threats that target other types of computers every day, preventing you
from passing problems on to friends and colleagues.
- Kaspersky ensures your security is completely
up to date without you having to lift a finger.
- Updates containing
protection against newly identified threats are distributed daily (or
more often if required) and your Kaspersky software is automatically
updated to the latest versions as they are released.
and Network Security:
- All files downloaded from the Internet are
checked against malware. All identified threats are blocked and
accompanied by an alert.
- Your email
messages and their attachments will be protected by real-time scanning.
As threats are identified they will be blocked and you will receive an
- It-s important to know that
Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Mac is more than capable of protecting itself.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Mac uses a variety of techniques to ensure
that protection cannot be modified or deleted. Password protection also
prevents people or malware from disabling or making changes to your
antivirus settings that could leave your Mac more vulnerable to attack.
Ease of Use:
- Familiar Mac-style interface makes Kaspersky
Anti-Virus for Mac highly intuitive and user friendly.
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Mac delivers award-winning
security levels while consuming less than 1% of processing power.
- Technical support from qualified technicians via
telephone and email.
- -My Kaspersky Account- service for requests
to technical support. FastTrack Support containing a FAQ database.
Kaspersky Knowledge Base - an online database of detailed answers to
questions about installing and using Kaspersky Lab products.
- 512 MB of memory
- 100 Mb of available disk space
CD-ROM (for installing Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Mac from installation